Friday, July 15, 2011

The Neologism of theevildrsin

Welcome to the Neologism of theevildrsin where I present my newly coined words or definitions of words soon to be adopted by the public at large.

The last word I presented to you was "hybris" -noun. Excessive pride in one's Toyota Prius or Honda Insight. Ex. "Ted's hybris is getting on my nerves. It's not like his Prius is out there saving whales!"

Today's word is "bromadic" -adj. Describing one's male sibling as a nomad (1. a member of a people or tribe who move from place to place to find pasture and food 2. a person who continually moves from place to place; wanderer).

Origin of the word. My brother, who hates moving, once told me he wishes to be able to pack all his possessions into a small trailer towed by his car. This is a noble quest in which I hope to aid by designing furniture, philosophy, and of course terminology.


Thus inspired, I proceeded to brainstorm. Hmm...brother. bro. mobile. mobile brother. Brobile? nomadic brother. BROMAD! BROMADIC!!!

There you go. You are welcome. Bro. Use it in good health.