Thursday, July 14, 2011

Lightning Quick Movie Review: Unknown

Did you like the movie Taken with Liam Neeson? Did you like the Bourne Identity but got a little queasy with all the jittery camera work? Cool, me too! So let's watch it again only call it Unknown this time.

Unknown is about a biotechnologist (Mr. Qui Gon Jinn himself) who wakes from a coma and apparently finds his identity and wife stolen from him. He thus seeks to find out what the hell is going on.

Since I saw previews before I watched the movie, I constantly was yelling out "I DIDN'T FORGET EVERYTHING!" in my uncanny Liam Neeson growly, "i mean business now" voice. I am sure this annoyed my hyper tolerant girlfriend to no end.

I am not hard to please movie-wise and was not sarcastic with the opening paragraph. Since I enjoyed Taken and the Bourne Identity I enjoyed this movie. Plenty of suspense and action. It was well worth the obscene amount of money my girlfriend payed to rent it on iTunes.