Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The semi-annual birthday post

Looked in my blog archives and noticed that I wrote about my birthday last year (http://theevildrsin.blogspot.com/2011/02/my-bday-bidettemperatures-high-of-60.html) so here's one for this year...

Birthday temps
Well it wasn't as warm this year (mid 50's) but it sure was sunny.

Birthday presents
My girlfriend got me some Soft Star Shoes Moc3's early and I got to wear them for about a month before my actual day. Thanks!

Birthday wishes
Got a call from my parents but not my bro.

Birthday activities
Girlfriend and I went for a swim.
Watched the movie Drive.
Took a walk in the Moc3's.
Watched the Oscars.

Birthday food.
Eggs, bacon, muffins.
Jimmy Johns.
Oreo ice cream cake. (cake #1)

Day 2.
Belated call from the bro.
Angus burger with the parents. (MCD).
UNO. birthday edition.
HT ice cream cake. (cake #2)
red envelope.

Until next year...