Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Selling Sticker Designs.

A quick update on one of my income streams - designing stickers and selling them on Cafepress. Despite having 9 stellar and thought provoking designs as linked on this blog, sales are slow. The top seller is "0.0 hate running" by a landslide. Man, you people must really hate running.

I know times are tough but I am amazed that more people are not picking up these stickers - for $4 it communicates to the world what is on your mind and in your heart, especially if it is TOFU, FUGU, Running, or Made in USA.

So give me some feedback, you accidental readers who stumbled onto this blog.
1) what do you think about my designs?
2) what would you like to see designed?

Leave me some comments. IF you want me to design something, let me know. I can make it happen. My Illustrator program is locked and loaded.