Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The Loot: Part II. Snow Peak Titanium Double Wall Cup.

Welcome to Part II of The Loot. In part 1 I mentioned how good ol' titanium and stainless steel was getting a little boring (how spoiled am I?) due to no visible wear characteristics aside from scratching. Enter the Snow Peak Titanium Double Wall Cup.

in Anodized Purple!
Hey it makes for a good ornament!
 Though anodizing is a durable coating my guess is that through the years it will show scratches better than plain titanium. Yes it's a little crazy to buy stuff for its wear characteristics but it is mighty entertaining to me.

I figure this is a lifetime product compared to a plastic, ceramic or glass cup that can crack, chip or shatter when dropped.

I also got a lid to keep my cat from stealing sips and washing his paws in my cup!

Thanks Santa!



Get your own Snow Peak stuff here...
Snow Peak Mini Solo Titanium Cookset (Google Affiliate Ad)