Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My Store is Open! Keep me fed!


Here is the site of my Cafepress store! http://www.cafepress.com/theevildrsin
I will be selling all kinds of graphic designs on various products. I am also collaborating with some skilled graphic designers and engineers on more designs. I could use all your feedback on designs, products and pricing. Have an idea you want to see on a sticker or shirt? Leave a comment and I'll work with you!

Help keep me fed!

This first design is a response to all those oval stickers you see on SUVs with "26.2" and "13.1", which indicate that they presumably are into marathon and half marathon running. Well my first question is "If you are so into running, why are you driving???" Second question "Shouldn't your running mileage be on your shoe and your driving mileage be a sticker on your car?"

So let's be honest, you are driving because you hate running. Your total mileage of the week is 0.0. You don't want to contribute to your orthopedist's kid's college fund through knee surgery. Show your support through "0.0 Hate Running" products! And for goodness sakes, keep the running mileage down to 2 miles a pop at most and go swim instead!