Friday, April 29, 2011

Thong Made in USA. My new design.

Now that I have your attention, yes that is my new design on a thong made in the USA. I bet my mom is really proud (please don't buy one Mom!). The Chinese characters are in a patriotic red, white, and blue and translate to: "Made in the USA" in simplified Chinese characters. If anyone has a problem with the translation, go talk to my parents.

This logo is only available on
http://www.cafepress.com/MADE_IN_THE_USA_IN_CHINESE on products only Made in the USA. Hence one t-shirt, one jr jersey, one jr hoody, a dog shirt, and the aforementioned thong. It is also available on decals, hopefully also made in the USA, but if it isn't, make up for it by sticking it to something Made in the USA, like the current Ford Focus.

There is a lot of patriotic "made in the USA" products out there, ironically not made in the USA. SO here is mine, designed and Made in the USA. Please buy some and send to your friends in China. But not the dog shirt. The Chinese don't use food wrappers. I kid.