Thursday, March 3, 2011

I've got a new pair of shoes!
Actually I got new tires for my car but that's how it feels. Unless
you buy shoes and they turn out to be knockoffs...I am very sorry to
see my old Falken Azenis go. They were very grippy and were not even
worn down to the cord, my standard for tire replacement. However they
were too worn to pass my upcoming inspection. They also are really bad
in the rain.

After much perusal of my old magazines, kept expressly for that
purpose and some online shopping, I finally got some Falken (same
brand!) Ziex ZE512's in 196/60/14. About half the cost of the old ones.

Yahooooo! Or...Apple!! Can't wait to try them out (in an extremely
responsible fashion)! They should be way less grippy than the old ones
so I probably can make them squeal. But they should last a lot longer
than the old ones and most likely my car will be hitting close to 200k
miles by then.

Gee...I hope the car will actually last that long. Because I would
absolutely hate to go car shopping! ; ) Mazda2.