Monday, October 17, 2011

there's this new thingy called ebay...

yeah, I'm a little slow to this but I finally posted a few things on sale on ebay. I've used Craigslist to decent success (selling a $3k turbo kit) but seems like CL sucks for selling books or little toys. My goal is to just get rid of stuff I'm not using anymore for a few bucks in return. It's not really to make a profit or anything. Yes it is more trouble than donating some of this stuff to Goodwill but I think it is worth a little trouble for a few bucks. A lot of this stuff is theoretically collectible toys so we will see what happens. I plan to be on the low side for a quick sale but not too low.

If someone is interested in Star Wars, Smurfs, Ninja Turtles, or HotWheels, hit me up in the comments and we'll talk...

The added benefit is I may give the USPS a little business. Benjamin Franklin would be proud.