Monday, January 10, 2011

Feeling a little bummed, like I didn't use this past year to its
fullest potential, so here's a list of things that I DID do:

1) learned how to cook, or at least chop stuff for the head chef
2) learned to use a chainsaw to cut trees down without destroying
(much) property.
3) learned to use a maul to split wood.
4) managed my stock portfolio
5) rescued a kitten. Figured out how to tell a female kitten from a
male. Renamed a kitten.
6) make a cool small cutting board from an old yucky cutting board.
7) started a blog. This year I plan to expand readership from the
current 4 readers. That I forced by emailing the posts to them and
asking if they read it.
8) attempt to fix my car electric window. Failed.
9) founded the Municipal Geographic Society - roaming the expanses of
my yard to bring you photos of wild animals. Racoons, a turtle, and a
praying mantis.
10) kept track of my finances.
11) installed a bathroom faucet and hardware.
12) protested a racist Popcorn Factory.
13) rewired an iron.
14) sold stuff on craigslist. It's easy. I can show you how! 15)
review gear. TAD Gear shorts, Vibram five fingers, pur water filter,
snowpeak titanium spork. I would be glad to review your gear. Please
contact me and send me a sample. I also review cars and expensive
watches and gadgets.

I'm not sure what's in store this year but I hope there is variety,
hope I'm headed in the right direction, and hope there are cars
involved.