Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Debt free...now what?

Just accomplished one of my New Year's resolutions...I am now debt free! I just paid off my car loan. I never plan on having another car payment. I will have to control the car addiction better and in the future pay cash, well for everything...

Now most importantly I need to figure out how to maintain a debt free lifestyle while achieving my goals. My immediate one is to figure out what to do to earn money. Yes I know, it's called work because it's not necessarily supposed to be fun, right? Well I'm looking to develop multiple income streams, work on something that doesn't feel like a freaking grind, possibly being able to work from home, and hopefully not answer to anyone. Special thanks to my supportive girlfriend who is being patient and helpful as I explore the possibilities.