Friday, December 28, 2012

The Loot: Part 1. Maratac Copper AAA Flashlight

Welcome to part 1 of The Loot in which I highlight some of the stuff I got from Santa. Shown above with my profits from this website (just joking, there are no profits) is my brand new Maratac Copper AAA flashlight! Thanks Santa!

This tiny AAA LED flashlight is a perfect size to carry around everyday. It has a clip and lanyard loop for versatile carry options. The light twists on and has two settings, low and high. The high setting is surprisingly bright to me for the size. If you are a stat junkie or just ready to buy one for yourself, go here

Stainless steel and titanium are wonderful metals, but a little boring. Aside from scratches these materials can look brand new years later. Hence this real copper flashlight. It comes out of the foil pack shiny and unscratched. Like a penny, it will start to patina with time. It's about having a little character with your functional tool. I can't wait to see a change in the finish and will post photos when it does!