Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Teva Zilches Stink

My Teva Zilches were a little dusty so I hosed them off and set them in the sun to dry. Still a little damp, I gave them a whiff...Whoa!!! FOOTY.

These sandals stink when wet! what happened to the antimicrobial footbed? I don't think it works. The rubber footbed on my Feelgoodz sandals work SO much better smellwise.

I had to confirm the stink so I allowed my girlfriend to give them a smell. Her horrified look confirmed my suspicions and warranted a quick apologetic hand drawn card.

Not one for high maintenance, I threw the sandals in the washing machine for a hot wash. Minutes later, pulled from the machine, I didnt detect a smell. I'll wait for them to dry out and check again.

And yes, if I can convince her, I'll ask my girlfriend to perform the old sniff test...
 
Click on the link if you want some Zilches that will eventually stink. Hey, I still like them. Just make sure to wash occasionally. Apparently I get a small commission if you buy through the link.