Sunday, February 27, 2011

My bday! Bidet?Temperatures a high of 60 degrees and sunny!

My girlfriend got me a card, some dark chocolate, the Yvon Chounaird
book Let My People Go Surfing, and a Patagonia movie 180• South. I
highly recommend both the book and movie. Good stuff.

Got a call from my bro but not parents.

Then went to the Library to return the Hardback Patagonia book (yes
same I just got) from an interlibrary loan. Read tons of magazines.

Washed my hands! We went to Hardees and got a Thickburger. Since it
was my bidet I got the large burger but it was too big, but good as
usual.

Went to Honda motorcycles to check out the Ruckus scooter. I like it a
lot! Very tempting to get one but I'm all set for transportation at
this time and it would be more of a hobby than just practical
transportation. Maybe one day. Also like a 230cc supermoto. Good size.

Got cupcakes (which I am current eating for breakfast as I write this)!

Went on a walk and enjoyed the sun.

Took a nap.

Had a wonderful dinner cooked by girlfriend. Filet mignon with blue
cheese and sauteed mushrooms, mashed potatoes, and broiled broccolini.

And with a full stomach, watched the Patagonia movie.

Great birthday overall and today is supposed to be even warmer and
hope to spend some time outdoors.