Thursday, February 25, 2010

Gear Review - Snowpeak Titanium Stubby Spork



My girlfriend gave me a Snowpeak Titanium Stubby Spork for Christmas. Since then I have used this spork for almost every meal requiring a utensil. Not because it is more effective than a full size spoon and fork, but because it is made of titanium, stubby, is a fork and spoon built into one, and I am me. It is approx 4.5" long, made in Japan, and is only $8 from most vendors.

So really... how well does it work? Well soup dribbles out the front of the tines so each spoonful is a little small. It's a little hard to twirl spaghetti. When using it to put crosshatches in your peanut butter cookies, it leaves what looks like a pawprint instead. And I use it many times everyday and have never looked back. That's the point of having cool stuff right? Enjoying using it everyday. And if i get weird looks when i pull it out of my pocket, so be it. Better to look strange than miss an eating opportunity due to the lack of a utensil!

If you'd like a Snow Peak Titanium Spork, consider this vendor below. I get a commission if you end up buying through this link.
Snow Peak Titanium Spork