Wednesday, April 19, 2017

The fallout from the Booger post

0. Apparently 50% of my readers (aka mom and dad) didn't know what a booger was.

"Dad, it's not going to be in Websters. Dad. DAD!! I already told you what it means."

"I just want to make sure it means what you say it means."

1. 50% of my readers (still mom and dad) think Barnes and Nobles will sue me for joking that they are the ones putting boogers in library books. 

"I think you should delete your post. How many people read your blog?"

"Four. And only because I email them posts against their will."

I should have said Borders or Books-A-Million instead. What? Books-A-Million is still a thing? Never mind then. BORDERS puts boogers in library books so that you will buy new books from them. 
BAM!

Sigh. You can pick your nose but you can't pick your parents.