Friday, December 27, 2013

The Loot 2013; part two




Welcome to part two of The Loot!

The Accidental Creative - a book on how to be brilliant at a moment's notice. For me, just a reminder! ;)

Theo Chocolate - nothing like getting quality chocolate for Christmas! Santa picked some interesting (and weird?) flavors this time: ghost chili salted caramel (spicy!), Fig fennel and almond dark chocolate (vegany), coconut curry milk chocolate (like Indian or Thai food in a chocolate bar).

Harley Davidson motorcycle - as typical in design, Santa presented me with a scale model of my future bike for approval before proceeding with full size production. Dear Santa, change the saddle to brown leather and add a rifle scabbard and have the elves proceed. I look forward to riding it soon!

Sporti swim briefs - the chlorine kills them eventually so I got a couple of these minimal coverage suits. So far the best I've had.

Field Notes notebooks - fits in my back pocket, made in USA, and less bulky than a moleskine. Perfect for recording my brilliance at a moment's notice!

Klean Kanteen food canister - highly anticipated due to my fondness of my Klean Kanteen water bottle / security blanket. Basically a stainless steel canister to use the rest of my life to store all kinds of edibles. A replacement for ziploc bags. 

Thanks for The Loot Santa!