Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Misc. Thoughts

Trying something new. A compilation of random thoughts each week, perhaps not warranting an individual post and not guaranteed to be of any significance.

- leather jackets are not just for motorcycles. They work great for giving your cats a bath. Scratchproof.

- TV has started to get really boring to me. Except maybe for Big Bang Theory.

- I am the only one at work that wears Vibram Five Fingers.

- I would like to own fewer and more functional things. Clothes, tools.

- the Hallmark Channel is the complete opposite of reality TV. And that's a great thing.

- I'd like to make myself a paracord key fob.

- Lego. Darth Vader. Flashlight. Keychain.

- don't wish for something you haven't set the foundation for. You are wasting your time.

- consumers only want to save money immediately, not in the future.

- the stock market is a fickle beast waiting to devour the romantic.