Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Donate to theevildrsin

Yup, I added a donation button for many reasons. And there are a few reasons you may feel like donating.

I would like to see my blog make a little money for my efforts, however small the both of them may be. Let's be serious, it is very unlikely anyone is going to click on those other ads. I've "made" $.43 in a year. If you feel entertained or informed in some small way by the ORIGINAL CONTENT photos, writings, thoughts, and alleged humor, please feel free to donate whatever amount you see fit. Maybe you don't want to buy something with my graphic designs on it. I'm sure I'll eventually design something you will like.

What I will spend it on. Any donations mean less time spent on a b.s. job and more time thinking, creating, philosophizing, drawing, exercising and of course generating more content for this blog. I think I have become smarter with my money and any income I generate here will be put to good use. Understand that good use may include ice cream and chocolate (but not an insane amount). I may also purchase a new swimsuit to do laps since my current one is starting to get that chlorine fade effect.

Anyhow, thanks to anyone who reads this blog, comments, purchases my designs, and donates.